The Greater Idaho Falls Police Foundation will promote public safety by providing resources and support to the law enforcement community, utilizing innovative solutions and advocacy between the community and law enforcement with compassion, integrity, financial and community support. With your help, The Foundation will do this by:
- Funding critical needs and shortages that police department budgets do not cover
- Providing training and education opportunities to the law enforcement community
- Supporting effective programs that fight domestic violence, online predators, drug addiction, and more
- Advocating for better safety measures and practices in our communities
- Strengthening relationships between local law enforcement and the public
- Raising awareness about the outstanding service that our local law enforcement officers provide
Public safety cannot rest on the shoulders of law enforcement alone. As much as we all need the police, they need our support as well.